How do you know what pillow to use?
Some people have a bond with their pillow since childhood, letting go might be a big issue but you need to have a pillow that’s about the same firmness as your mattress.
It also depends on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach.
If you sleep on you back or side, you might probably find a firmer pillow more comforting.
If you sleep on your stomach, it will definitely be a softer pillow that won’t break your neck while you try and get that beauty rest.
The Mattress Warehouse supply a wide range of pillows:
- Microfibre Synthetic pillow – Good for hotels and people that suffers from allergies
- Genessi Memory Foam Pillow – This pillow works well for people who prefer a pillow that gives a lot of support
- Cloud Nine Memory Foam Profile Pillow – Lower profile of pillow will suit a smaller person very well
- Cloud Nine Memory foam pillow – Memory foam has a absorbing effect to take presure of the neck
- Duck Down Pillows – Good old fashioned duck down
- Squeeze Me Latex Pillow– Latex has a bouncy and offers very good neck support
- Squeeze Me Memory foam profile – Very affordable latex pillow
- Squeeze Me chip Memory foam pillow – One of the most popular pillows with high nech support
The Mattress Warehouse only sells the finest quality pillows on the market.
Phone The Mattress Warehouse on today for the best deals on Pillows in South Africa
Buy pillows online at mynewbed.co.za. Pillows on sale NOW!